Iain Anderson – Hypnotherapist
Iain has over 30 years’ experience of using hypnosis and hypnotherapy to help clients. He is a highly respected hypnotherapist and holds the following qualifications:
- HPD Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Dip CAH Diploma in Clincal and Advanced Hypnotherapy
- PNLP Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
The DipCAH and PNLP were awarded by the New Zealand School of Professional Hypnotherapy, and Iain is now the Lead Trainer for the NZSPH Christchurch training centre.
Iain has been a member of The New Zealand School Hypnotic Science since 1985, studying under Dr Warren Stewart (B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.N.Z.P’s.S, M.A.S.C.H., Dip.Ed, Dip.Clin.Hyp)
Iain has also completed the following training:
- Hypnosis New Zealand Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Extension Studies: Psychology of Fears and Phobias, Canterbury University 1987
- Leading the Work Group Training N.Z.I.M. 29 July 2004
- Supervisory Development Program N.Z.I.M. 22 September 2004
- Building Effective Teams. N.Z.I.M. 22 September 2004
Iain is a family man with both adult and teenage children; he enjoys creating websites and is a bit of a computer wiz. Iain is a former Fitness Trainer and enjoys martial arts and weight training.
Whatever is holding you back from the life you truly desire, Iain can help you get the results you want quickly and easily!
Contact Iain today for a free brochure about how hypnosis and hypnotherapy can help you.